Return to Business Contact & Careers
A large South East Florida Construction Company who specializes in infrastructure
is looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer
acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and
innovative. You will be responsible for building and maximizing the sales team
potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
The position report to the company's Chief Operating Officer.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully building & managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager in the construction industry, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and construction industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employers.
or fill out an Online Employment Application.