Return to Business Contact & Careers
Lanzo Corporation, a 50 years old heavy civil construction company, is growing
and is looking to build additional crews for NEW jobs that are starting immediately.
We are seeking an experienced Operators. We are a leader in the heavy civil
construction industry with work on infrastructure projects, water/wastewater,
and site development and treatment facilities. We are committed to a culture of
safety and operate under our company's core values and code of conduct, while
building complex and challenging projects.
Applicates must be highly skilled in operating any of the following:
- Front-End Loaders
- *Special Skills*: such as excavation for underground utilities (box & plates), Finish Grade Dozer/Grader & GPS Experience is a Plus
JobType: Full time
- Valid ID
- Must be able to pass Drug Test & Physical
- Operate equipment effectively & within the equipment's operating capabilities to ensure deadlines of job are met
- Ensure equipment is properly shut down & stores securely at the end of shift
- Must possess knowledge of equipment & workplace safety
- Adhere to corporate safety policies & procedures at all times
- Ability to travel depending on the project
- Construction background required, prefer heavy/highway construction experience
- Pay based on union scale
Compensation: $25-$35 per hour, health, vision & dental insurance, profit sharing, periodically bonuses and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employers.
or fill out an Online Employment Application.