Heavy Equipment Field Mechanic
Return to Business Contact & Careers
Lanzo Corporation, a 50-year-old heavy civil construction company is seeking an
experienced Heavy Equipment Field Mechanic. The ideal candidate will have
knowledge of construction equipment, a strong mechanical knowledge with various
engines, a basic understanding of schematics and diagrams, and own the tools
applicable to position.
You will also be required to keep track of the maintenance work performed on
the vehicles and equipment. Comply with all safety procedures. You must have
good communication and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Repairs diesel engines, hydraulic systems, and electrical systems on all types of construction equipment.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses all types of equipment to ensure proper working condition in the shop or job site.
- Performs scheduled preventative maintenance to ensure equipment is maintained to top standards.
- Performs routine equipment clean-up and upkeep as well as safety review and pre-delivery inspection.
- Completes basic computer tasks including completing work orders, looking up parts, and communicating via email.
- Must have a high school diploma or its equivalent
- 5 plus years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Must have your own tools
- Must have a clean valid driver's license
- Must be willing to work nights and/or weekends
Salary: $25.00 to $32.00 per hour
Benefits: Offering great benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance,
401(k) plan with company matching, profit sharing and Incentive bonus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employers.
or fill out an Online Employment Application.